To travel to a destination not previously experienced allows us to grow and to learn. To return to a destination that I have previously enjoyed allows me to relive, reconnect and escape.
I am extremely lucky and fortunate I can say that “I love my job”. My loyal clients speak with praise and satisfaction for the memories created on their holidays. I love being part of that process and knowing it all went well.
Travel has taken me to places all over the world to name a few: Mexico, the Caribbean, Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Italy, France, Croatia, Austria, Spain and Greece.
But my all-time favorite destination is probably Italy and Spain, both steeped in History and traditions, I love walking the cobblestone pavements taking it all in. Having a cup of tea in the afternoon or trying a new exotic dish at dinner.
As I am coming home from a destination, I find myself thinking, “Where can I go next?”
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. . (Anonymous)
Spoken Languages- English, Farsi
Years of experience- 18+ (!)
Travel Specialties- Adventure, All Inclusive, Beach Vacations, Coach Tours, Couples & Romance, Customized Itineraries, Destination Weddings, Disney, Escorted Tours, European Culture, Family Vacations, Groups, Honeymoons, Luxury Cruises, River Cruises,
- Cruise- Scenic river cruise, Royal Caribbean cruise, Costa cruise
- Canada- British Columbia, Ontario,
- Caribbean- Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St. John, St. Martin,
- Europe- Austria, Croatia, Greece, Hungry, France, Czech, Italy, Spain, Slovakia,
- United States- California, Florida, Nevada
- Mexico- Los Cabos, Cancun, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Mazatlan